Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where's Matt?

I leave tomorrow, March 22, for a tour into the heart of Australia. I will be traveling from Adelaide to Alice Springs via the Flinders Ranges, the Oodnadatta Track, Coober Pedy, the Simpson Desert, Uluru, Kings Canyon and the Western Macdonnell Ranges. There will also be visits to Aboriginal communities and perhaps a hot spring or two where we can wash off all the red dirt. Perhaps I'll run into the Road Warrior out there as well. I'd also like to see a Thorny Devil. This is an off-road tour and we'll be camping under the stars every night in swags. I am scheduled to arrive in Alice Springs on March 31 and will check in then with updates. I may be able to check email along the way, but probably not. Still, feel free to write if the mood strikes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

Just caught up on all the posts and many of the pictures. Looks like you are having an amazing experience. Thanks for sharing it along the way.

Rob L.

4:00 AM  
Blogger SexyAmericanGirlfriend said...

Are you still alive? Eaten by a Thorny Devil?!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home