Tuesday, February 20, 2007

On the Road in South Australia

Starting tomorrow, Feb. 21, I will be on the road for nine days on a tour across the Nullarbor Plain in South Australia to Perth in Western Australia. The trip will be a mix of camping and staying in very basic accomodations. I think there might be one day in a town.

The itinerary includes bushwalking in the southern Flinders Ranges, swimming with dolphins, sand boarding, desert golf, coastal hikes, wine tasting and a walk in the treetops in the southern Eucalypt forests of Western Australia. There will also be a lot of driving as nothing is closer together in this part of the world. This is the only tour I planned before I arrived in country. I can't promise updates on the road, but I'll do my best to keep in touch. If you don't hear from me soon, check in on March 2 for an update from Perth. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my posts from the past few days and the photos. And just for yuks, I've updated my profile.

2 Comments:

Blogger H8 said...

What can you tell us about pasties? Also, let's not spread stereotypes about the Garden State to our Australian brethren.

2:55 PM  
Blogger SexyAmericanGirlfriend said...

Good luck on your walkaboooot! We're all jealous. (Unless you get eaten by a giant croc. Then, not so much.)

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home