Friday, August 17, 2007

Blocked!

I've been unable to view Packmonkey for the past few days. At first I thought the problem was with my browser. Then I thought it must be the network I was working on. But now, after trying multiple browsers on multiple machines on multiple networks, I started to believe that the only answer could be censorship. I'm now convinced, after a quick Google search, that Blogspot is indeed being blocked in Vietnam.

Ironically, I'm able to post to Packmonkey but I can't read it. So I'll continue to post, but if things look screwy or misaligned, remember that I'm posting blind.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. You are being censored. I googled it and there are lots of blogs complaining of the same. How lovely and communist of them.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home