Friday, February 02, 2007

So Long NYC

The day has finally arrived! After seven months of planning, I am about to leave Carroll Street for JFK and the Southern Hemisphere. Planning has tested me in ways I never expected, but every minute, hour, day, week and month has been worth it as it has brought me to where I am now. My apartment is bare, my belonings are in storage, I've said so long to friends and family and there's nothing left to do but start travelling! So this is bon voyage. See you in Sydney.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daddy-O said...

good luck, matt!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Toonces said...

I hope your bazillion-hour flight was smooth and that you got some zzzzs. You haven's missed anything in NYC yet. Though did you hear Molly Ivins passed away? And you're missing the Super Bowl. Let us know when you arrived down under! -Kat

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home